Brief introduction of Chongqing & World Exchange Centre
Brief introduction of
Chongqing & World Exchange Centre
Chapter One General Principle
1. Chongqing & World Exchange Centre (hereinafter refers to as the center) is the supplement and extension office of foreign affairs department in Chongqing municipal government. The centre sets the tenet as coordinating the central overall diplomacy; offering service to the local economy development; promoting the world's understanding and friendship diligently and strengthening the exchange and the cooperation mutually. Under the development strategy of west China, we will earnestly accomplish the tasks which the foreign affairs office issues; revolve the key work which the foreign affairs office assigns and make the great contribution to the development of the relationship between China and foreign countries in Chongqing.
Chapter Two Character
2. The Centre is approved by the Chongqing Organization Management Committee and administered by the Foreign Affairs Office of Chongqing Government. The Center owns its independent legal status.
3. Acting as an important role in the folk diplomatic relationship, The Centre takes advantages of its comprehensive Business running scope, diverse accesses to different organizations and flexible mode of developing business and cooperates tightly with official diplomatic organizations to strengthen and improve the friendship between Chongqing and the world.
Chapter Three Mission
4. Taking responsibility for the exchange and cooperation with the other parts of the world. It tries every effort to seek the probabilities for international exchanges in different ways and it plays an important role in promoting Chongqing’s opening to the world.
5.Taking responsibility for providing Chongqing and the other parts of the world with information in economy, trade, technology and culture when necessary; offering help to Chongqing and the foreign companies in business; introducing investments in Chongqing and advanced experiences in science, technology, culture and management from the foreign countries.
6. Offering service to foreign experts, engineers, foreign students and the people in embassies/ consulates and business organizations in Chongqing.
7. Offers service for obtaining visas, providing translation and interpretation, arranging guides, dispatching researchers/scholars/students studying abroad and exporting labor force.
8. Enhancing cooperation with the other foreign affairs service centers and accomplishing the work assigned by the Chongqing Foreign Affairs Office; taking responsibility for the reception work on behalf of the local government and the civil organizations; assisting foreign companies in finding the local partners; Organizing international seminars on economy & trade, science & Technology.
9. Acting as an agent for individual person and companies in international affairs.
Chapter 4 Organization
10. The Center bases on the director-oriented rule. The director and vice director are nominated by the Foreign Affair Office of Chongqing government. The director is responsible for all-around work and is artificial person of the Center, the vice director assists director in performing daily work.
11. Departments of the Center
International business department
International tickets & comprehensive transactions department
Service department for consulates
Service department for Center’s real estate
International educational exchange department
Overseas co-operation department
Media Release Documents to be sent to the leading newspapers, radio and television stations in Central & Western China to announce the dates of the exhibition and invite the journalists for a press conference.
The Panel heading the press conference and answering the questions would include representatives of
Chongqing Municipal Education Commission
Chongqing Education Association for International Exchange
Chongqing & World Exchange Center
Chongqing Eastonk Consulting Company Ltd.
Newspaper advertisements, promoting the exhibition to be published in leading newspapers in Central and Western China. The newspapers identified, based on their circulation include Chongqing Morning, Chongqing Youth, Chongqing Evening, Chongqing Commercial, West China Daily, Spring City Evening. .
Advertisements would also be taken out in trade magazines like the Work and Studying Abroad, Chongqing & world and Studying Abroad. The advertisements in Chongqing & world will be published on 20 April, 2007.
Radios and televisions
Advertisements promoting the exhibition will be broadcast in Chongqing radios and televisions from July 1 to July 7.
Direct Media Campaign:
Flyers to be sent to all the Universities and senior secondary schools in Central and West China
From May 30th, the CIEE 2007 marketing committee intends to send exhibition posters to more than 30 key secondary schools in Chongqing urban area. These would include schools such as:
Chongqing No.1 Middle School
Chongqing No.3 Middle School
Chongqing No. 8 Middle school
Chongqing Yucai Middle School
Chongqing Foreign Languages School
As for the key schools in Sichuan, Yunnan, Guizhou and the schools in the suburb of Chongqing, the marketing committee intends to send e-mails informing about the upcoming exhibition as well as post posters and flyers to be displayed at prominent locations in the schools.
The management team has identified about 38 universities in the region, with a total enrolment of about 500,000 students, which would be visited, starting from middle of June 2007. The team intends to organize promotional campaigns at these universities which would include distribution of leaflets, putting up posters at prominent locations in the universities and making flyers available to students.
In the late of June, the team intends to target elite office buildings and first class residential districts along the same lines, to spread the word all over the region of the upcoming education exhibition.
From June 30th 2007, to July 6th 2007, we are organizing a direct marketing program, wherein mobile messages will be sent to more than 100,000 VIP customers of China Mobile and China Unicom.
All information would be available on the Chongqing International Education Exhibition website www.eastonk.cn. Information for exhibitors as well as visitors, including modes of transportation, hotel accommodation and exhibition venue details are provided in the website.
News and advertisements will also be seen on partner websites and youth/education oriented
websites, such as: www.cqedu.gov.cn, www.online.cq.cn, http://edu.cqbys.com,
http://cq.qq.com,www.21scedu.com, http://www.ynjy.cn, www.gzsedu.cn, etc.
At 6:30 on the evening of July 5, Chongqing government leaders who are responsible for the education and development, all the exhibitors, the journalists from the most popular newspapers, radios and televisions will be invited to the opening ceremony of the exhibition.